Monday, October 18, 2010

A little nightlife..

I tend to alternate from being a night owl to an early bird - and last night I was very much channeling my inner night owl. Although my evening was spent in my pjs instead of my dancing shoes, I had a very thrilling late night of sharpening pencils and swooshing wet paint on paper. I continued my feel good night with a quite mundane but nonetheless delicious grilled cheese sandwich (I gotta make sure my pantry is better prepared next time). 


It's amazing how grilled cheese's (and perhaps love) can provoke inspiration! It also happens to be a great night owl meal - because of that I am posting a delicious recipe I came across from one of my favorite non-stuffy simply delicious food blogs "Closet Cooking" :)



Get the recipe here.

1 comment:

  1. Come to my house for the best grilled cheese sandwiches.....Mom

    ReplyDelete