Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bathroom Spruce-Up:


I've been dreaming of a new bathroom for it seems like forever now - but with me being a renter, replacing my current tub for a porcelain claw-foot and antique pedestal sink is kind out of the question...So when a complete re-do might not me an option, accessorizing can also do the trick & a small spruce up is a great way to change things up a bit - especially when you're not on a dream bathroom budget!

Here are "some of my favorite (bathroom) things" - I love mixing some old with some new and adding some small doses of color here and there, and using non-cliché things for bathroom decor :)

Read more to see a complied list.



1. Antique vanity tray   2. Vintage train box   3. Waves of Ruffles shower curtain   4. Porcelain owl   5. Antique pharmacy bottles   6. Soap/Shampoo dispenser   7. Perch Mirror   8. Gold tissue holder   9. Soap Dish   10. Wall hanger/vase  11. Peacock newspaper art print

No comments:

Post a Comment