Monday, January 13, 2014

Quaint Home : Paris

With the New Year comes a new hefty dose of resolutions and goals for the next, and you may have saw on my previous post one of my biggest ones on my own personal list is to finally make my way to visit Paris. It's always been my dream to visit anywhere in Europe, but ever since I was a kid I've had Paris in particular on my mind...

The mere thought of living in such a city has always been intriguing to me and although I've never been there I imagine it to be astonishingly beautiful and romantic - just like this Paris Home Vacation Rental which inspired this weeks "Quaint Home" post. It's full of ornate architecture and the decor is perfectly fitted with new and vintage pieces. To see more snippets of pretty Parisian homes, follow the Pinterest board.



(photos from http://timeandplace.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment