Monday, January 6, 2014

New Years Resolution List - Freebie



With every New Year comes new dreams and expectations of what the next will bring - and not to mention it can also be a start fresh to leave some bad habits behind (I certainly have a few of my own vices to overcome every year).

Like many, I like making a list of resolutions for 2014 of personal and business/career goals. I can admit sometimes I go overboard, but this year I'm trying to focus on five main ones (at least for my personal list). I find that actually writing them down on paper and tacking it up by my desk helps expedite the goal accomplishing process by making me not lose sight of them - and I thought making it look nice never hurts either. If it's going to be a daily little (and sometimes pesky) reminder of what you need to change and/or improve then why not make it look pretty right?

So here is my simple little new years resolution list design as well as some variations that don't include a business/career column.








No comments:

Post a Comment