Sunday, July 8, 2012

Get acquainted with Quaint!




Hello! It's about time we get acquainted.


My name is Leah. In short I am a girl and graphic designer with a passion for illustrating, crafting, blogging
and lover of all things vintage. Quaint Inc is an extension of my personal and professional aspirations and inspirations.
To view my design work visit www.quaint-inc.com

Quaint Inc admires all things that contribute to the beauty of life.


Quaint Inc stays true to who I am and celebrates what I find interesting - the quaint, charming & imperfect things. Overall, subjects range from artists, home decor, music, crafts, FOOD and things that contribute to the beauty of life.

I am very much looking forward to continue creating, blogging, and evolving Quaint Inc. I have several projects in the works - one being a handful of new shop items to come!

I have so many thanks to give for all the support from family, friends & hopeful future acquaintances :)


1 comment:

  1. A healthy life begins with your first breath of the day.
    "A state of mind, is a state of mine."

    ReplyDelete